Based on THIS post…I have a lot of reading to do!!
- The Bible–I’ve made great progress and have REALLY enjoyed “Read thru the Bible (in 3 years)” anyone want to join me in 2010?
- Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges–no progress
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hand by Paul David Tripp–started it this week and am excited to read it with Bonnie, my mentor!
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian–need to find this book amidst our boxes…hopefully husband will be building bookshelves…maybe Christmas break??
- Why We’re Not Emergent: by two guys who should be by Kevin DeYoung and David F. Wells–haven’t even bought it, but people say it’s great.
- Living in the Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney–need to get it.
- Martha Stewart’s Cooking School by the jailbird herself–perused this at Barne’s and Noble on a date night…must revisit.
- The Relief of Imperfection by Joan C. Webb–totally forgot about this book, may take it off the list. Living and fine w/ imperfection…as I stare at the laundry pile sitting beside me
- The Pressure’s Off by Larry Crabb great read!
- Any other recommendations to complete my list??–What have you read this year that’s been profitable?
Heading for a run and then blocking off some time to read on the couch…while Joel cheers/yells on the Rebels. Hotty Toddy!