DIY Kindle Cover

The Floyd’s (former students) and the Hurdles had a little double date…the boys worked on support-raising and the girls cooked a yummy dinner and worked on a very fun sewing project. It was the best of both worlds! :)

We followed THIS tutorial, added our own little ruffles and ended up with two beautiful Kindle covers!

And after a near-tears-experience, I learned to sew a button and button hole…and our covers were complete!

This week, a wonderful student leader named Caroline and I made another Kindle cover out of two dinner napkins! Anyway, if you have a Kindle and a sewing machine, you can totally make this project for around $3!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *