While I am WAY more about the people watching and the amazing spreads of tailgate food, I thought it was time for one of my favorite football recipes.
Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 (8 oz.)pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 cups Shredded cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup Crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish.