What’s up, ya’ll!? Welcome to the updated look of JoelandKitty.com. We’ve gotten a digital facelift, thanks to Primavera Studios, and our favorite photographer Faison Anne I thought a fun giveaway celebration was in order.
What’s up for grabs for this giveaway? Well, if you were to put this blog in a gift bag, here is probably what you’d find:
- Five Blue Apron dinners delivered straight to your front door. (Because we don’t do a lot of things right, but we know our food. That and over 89K you people have visited our meal-oriented pages this year. #wuutt)
- An hour-long “Brand”storm consult with Erin from Primavera Studios (Because blogging is cheaper than therapy and Erin is awesome to offer this.)
- An Aspen Bay candle (Because it’s Anthro acclaimed and good ole Mississippi-made.)
- An 11×14 Gracelaced art print (Because her work is beautiful and Jesus is what we’re all about.)
- Your choice of any book from the Spiritual Formation page and my new “Table Talk” E-book.
Already subscribed? If you share this giveaway on social media, you’ll receive extra entries! Just tag me (@kitty_hurdle) so I can count them. I can’t wait to see who wins. I’ll announce the winner February 14th!
My prayer for this corner of the internet is to offer encouragement, inspiration and motivation to live authentically and intentionally with Christ.
I say “with” Christ and not “for” Christ, because if there is one thing that writing about life on the internet has taught me, it’s that only when the joy of knowing Jesus (and not my striving and performing) infuses my dailiness can I be encouraged and inspired to live with authentic intention (and only then can ya hit “publish”).
Whether you stop by to read about freezer mealing, to find a resource to help you grow in your faith or to hear what’s going on in our family and ministry, hopefully you’ll feel comforted and equipped to live with intention and share your journey with Jesus with people in your sphere of influence.
So, welcome, if you’re new (you can catch up here) and if you’ve been around the past 8 years, thanks for putting up with my quirks and cute kids. We are so glad you are here.