Top 10 Reasons I Am Glad My Mother-in-law Was Born
- She gave life to my precious husband and raised him to love the Lord and to love others.
- She is so fun to be around and has made me feel like one of her own daughters.
- She is a great gift-giver and loves to think and intentionally care about the people around her.
- She prays and supports our ministry is tremendous ways.
- She is always quick to open her home to others…especially us when we are “driving through”.
- She puts up with 3 men’s-worth of deer, squirrel, bird and fish remains year-round. What a champ!
- She allows her home to be used as an animal shelter for all the strays Holly finds.
- She is quick to handle any crisis or issue come rain, storm, tornado, or chipmunks in the engine of your car.
- She always takes an interest in my friends and my family. Even participating in Habitat for Hurdle with my side of the family too!
- She is a great role model and a mother-in-law that anyone would enjoy! Glad she is mine.
Happy Birthday! Wish we were there. xoxo