Here’s my humble attempt at a low-commitment way of sharing our weekly meal plans online! I will update this post each weekend of the month and hopefully it will be a blessing to you when you’re in the mood for reliable recipes that are moderately affordable and healthyish. Enjoy. (And if you want a quick shopping list creator I love using Plan To Eat!)
Also, I want to be a professional charcuterie board maker when I grow up.
- Monday: (Soup) Creamy Shrimp and Corn Chowder with rolls
- Tuesday: (Crockpot) Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken Pasta with salad and breadsticks
- Wednesday: (Salad) Chicken, Apple, Candied Walnut Quinoa Salad
- Thursday: (Pizza & Salad) Date Night
- Friday: (Marinated Chicken/Pork) Honey Dijon Garlic Pork Tenderloin with green beans and sweet potatoes
- Saturday (Beef/Venison) Mexican Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice with chips and salsa
- Sunday (Sheet) Balsamic Roasted Veggies and White Beans with rotisserie chicken and cheddar biscuits
We eat leftovers for lunch because we are home most days and who wants a sandwich when you can have chowder??