While the work crew was building the deck there were many more tasks being checked off our to-do list! I have some ultra-capable women in my families!
1. Clean off car port (This was the most intense job ever. Mrs. Anita was up to her arms in mud and palmetto bugs!)
2. Paint living room (Thank you to mom and Sass!)
3.Paint dining room
4. Trim shrubs (We have very impressive landscaping now…especially when our featured landscaper had never touch a trimmer!)5. Paint the light post (Still need to go outside and take an “after” pic)6. Paint outdoor furniture (I heart spray paint! Thank you for your hard work, Holly!)7. Organize pantry (Seriously, you couldn’t open the door w/out stuff falling on you. Clean House would now be very impressed. Thanks, Heather!)8. Sew curtains for kitchen (My momma did a phenomenal job on these curtains! Cannot wait to hang them! Grandmother would be so proud.)
I am obsessed with this fabric!
9. Install counter tops and reinstall garbage disposal (We got a serious deal on counter tops if anyone is in the market for some!)
10. Patch and prime the kitchen**And last but not least take a day off. **
Oh, well. That one didn’t really happen as we had hoped…but we have been having fun along the way…
Lots of yummy meals together…
Lots of drink breaks and opportunities to cheer on the work crew…
And lots and LOTS of back rubs…
Most of the reinforcements head out tomorrow.
We are SO SAD. Sad because they are leaving (and sad because we just found major terrmite issues in the “man cave”)! We shall see about that madness. Thankfully, we get to keep Joel’s dad for at least one more day!
Who wants to guess what color we are switching out for the topaz in the kitchen?!? Our fun visitors today got a sneak preview. Thanks for coming over Lorie and Cynthia! What a treat. We love visitors!! xoxo