Thank you for the fabulous birthday wishes. It was an amazing birthday, which I will blog about very soon! I was given some money for my birthday and decided I would put it toward one of my New Year’s resolutions!
I am so very Type A/super goal-oriented, that it makes my laid-back, Type Z husband laugh. But, for all you New Year’s Resolution-makers out there…
One of my goals this year is to read the following books:
- The Bible
- Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hand by Paul David Tripp
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- Why We’re Not Emergent: by two guys who should be by Kevin DeYoung and David F. Wells
- Living in the Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney
- Martha Stewart’s Cooking School by the jailbird herself
- The Relief of Imperfection by Joan C. Webb
- The Pressure’s Off by Larry Crabb
- Any other recommendations to complete my list??
(All these can be purchased *used and cheap* on Amazon!)
What goals are you making for 2009? Can’t wait to hear!