For all those new to blogging (and for the average 40 readers who visit our site daily) just leave a comment with your guesses!
- Since 1825 how many presidents have NOT been greek?
- What percent of Fortune 500 executives are greek?
- Which one of the following was NOT greek? Martin Luther King Jr., Elvis, Katie Couric, Madonna, Neil Armstrong, Johnny Carson, Bill Cosby, Jack Nicklaus, Michael Jordan, Steven Spielberg, Sandra Day O’Connor, David Letterman, Shaquille O’Neal, or General William T. Sherman
- Of the 158 presidential cabinet members since 1900 how many have been greek? (not including this year’s nominations…unsure of that info)
- What percent of all senators and congressman belonged to a fraternity or sorority?
The closest guesser will win…
It’s a fabulous book! You can read it then sell it on Amazon! :)