For all those new to blogging (and for the average 40 readers who visit our site daily) just leave a comment with your guesses!
- Since 1825 how many presidents have NOT been greek?
- What percent of Fortune 500 executives are greek?
- Which one of the following was NOT greek? Martin Luther King Jr., Elvis, Katie Couric, Madonna, Neil Armstrong, Johnny Carson, Bill Cosby, Jack Nicklaus, Michael Jordan, Steven Spielberg, Sandra Day O’Connor, David Letterman, Shaquille O’Neal, or General William T. Sherman
- Of the 158 presidential cabinet members since 1900 how many have been greek? (not including this year’s nominations…unsure of that info)
- What percent of all senators and congressman belonged to a fraternity or sorority?
The closest guesser will win…
It’s a fabulous book! You can read it then sell it on Amazon! :)
Chip Oglesby is last week’s winner!!! Chip, our fantastic neighbor, won last week’s trivia contest and will receive the new Steven Curtis Chapman CD. (The answer to how many people we have in and out of our home on a weekly basis was: 28!)
This week I kind of wanted to expose a hidden addiction that the Hurdle’s have…only our closest friends and family know that we love finding trash on the side of the road and turning it into treasure. :)
If you can guess which item came from the side of the road you will win a Starbucks gift card.
Mostly we refurbish the items to sell on www.craigslist.com, (just sold an old framed picture from the side of the road on Craigslist for $25!!), but, sometimes we adorn our “Shabby Meets Classy Southern” home too. Leave us a comment with your guess and you could be a winner!