Technology has been giving me some fits recently, but I wanted to stop by and say hello!
The reason I wanted to hop online to update our blog was to share a few exciting things the Lord has been doing on campus, and tell you about another fantastic giveaway.
I was thrilled to know I’m not the only one who needs some assistance and creativity when it comes to meal planning. Here’s a great website my friend, Anne, sent me. I hope to implement some of the strategies on this site when I am not having to sit at Panera to type.
First, I just wanted to encourage all of you who faithfully support and pray for our ministry by sharing that God is mightily at work on campus.
- “Man School” is officially in full swing–Joel is leading a Bible study of 9-10 guys, most of who are young believers desiring to grow into godly men. Having men who want to love the Lord and lead for Him is a huge praise.
- “Leadership Ladies” is also well underway. Shelley, our intern and I are leading a wonderful group of college women through 1 & 2 Peter and are having a blast in the process. Last night, many girl shared about the girls THEY are meeting with the share Christ with and to help grow in their faith. 2 Timothy 2:2 is happening on our campus!
- A huge number of our graduates are thriving in the workplace and on the mission field. We are praising God for transforming these students lives for His glory and sending them out into the world to make an impact.
- Fraternity house studies are popping up all over Greek Village and this is NOT normal.
- Bible studies in all the sorority houses are seeing great numbers of women in attendance. No house had under 20 girls show up for their first meeting!
- There are many faces and names that I could share stories with you to illustrate those bullet points, but be on the look-out for this month’s prayer letter to arrive in your mailbox next week!
Each one of these precious students, God has “summoned by name, and they are His.” Isaiah 43:1. Isaiah has brought such healing and comfort to me personally both in life and ministry…which leads me to tell you about the FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY we have this week!!
I received a journal from my friend Marian Jordan about a year ago and God used it to speak directly to me as it was personalized with daily Scripture written JUST for me.
For example, one day it would say, “How great is the love the Father has lavished on Kitty, that she should be called a child of God! And this is what she is!” 1 John 3:1
Another day might say, “Yet he saved Kitty for his name’s sake, to make his might power known.” Psalm 106: 8.
I recently ordered one for a friend and she had the exact same reaction as I did! She was obsessed with the journal and it’s personalized Scriptures.
Kara from Paper Sunday has graciously offered a free journal to one of our readers EACH WEEK for the next couple of weeks!
To enter this giveaway, visit Paper Sunday and view one of the 15 beautiful covers and comment telling what your fave one is.
To get 10 extra entries post this giveaway on FB, and 20 extras for posting on your blog! The first journal will be given away next Wednesday…so enter and share with your friends. :)
This journal is a wonderful blessing for yourself or a gift for a friend. It will make Scripture come alive as you see “He has summoned you by name and you are HIS!”