You might be a newlywed if:
1. You spent your first month eating all your meals off an ironing board.
2. Every day for a week, you woke up alarmed that their was someone of the opposite gender in your bed.
3. You still accidentally introduce yourself by your maiden name and never answer to “Mrs. Hurdle” because that’s your mother-in-law’s name!
4. Almost everything in your home was given to you.
5. You still get excited to see his name pop up on your cell phone & still get butterflies when he walks in the door from work.
I am so blessed to have had 365 days of being Joel’s wife!
(Quote borrowed from babysteelersfan.blogspot.com-she’s taught me what I know about blogging!)