Here’s the deal, I write to keep from exploding and I teach to keep in step with the Spirit.
I love to communicate. Written and spoken words are straight up therapeutic to my soul. It’s how I hear from the Lord and it’s how I can give to the world. And though Joel would prefer to have his name *accidentally* left off of this blog, he’s an incredible critical thinker, consultant and communicator as well.
Often, we get the chance to share our hearts locally through writing and face-to-face conversations. Then every now and then, we pack a bag, send the kids to Gigi’s (she’s a saint) and excitedly get the heck out of dodge.
This is where I thrive. Here are a few sites where I’ve contributed:
- I’m a monthly contributor at Thrive Moms
- I serve on the board of Redeemed Girls Ministry + contribute there from time to time.
- Parking Space Faith
Guest writing and regular contributing is the most realistic ways I can serve in my current season of life. Please let me know if you’d like to include my work in your publication.
Over the past 10 years Joel and I have spoken to the fraternities, sororities, church groups, and conferences sponsored by Cru.
We like to add humor, relatability and depth to topics such as:
- Authentic Manhood
- Authentic Sisterhood
- The Call + The Cost of Following Jesus
- 50 Shades of Crayyy…Choosing Holiness in a World Gone Gray
- Finding Your Identity in Christ
- The “I AM’s” of Jesus
- Finding Christ in the Old Testament
- The Hard Sayings of Jesus
- How to Study the Bible For Yourself
- How to Share Your Faith Without Being Weird
- How to Become a Disciple-Maker
- How to Lead a Small Group
- Breaking Free From the Comparison Trap
- Love, Sex & The Search For Intimacy
- Infertility, Foster Care, Adoption and the Attributes of God