- If you have 400 Freezie Pops in your freezer on any given day
- If you drive past the “college bar district” every morning on your way to work and consistently see stray/left behind high heels scattered down the street
- If the most of your marital disputes are over the antics of 18-year-olds that don’t even belong to you
- If you try not to have a heart attack when you frequently hear conversations like, “I don’t know what happened last night because I blacked out at about 1 am and woke up on the front steps of Grilled Teriyaki at 4 am.”
- If you get late night phone calls from 20-year-olds (who don’t even belong to you) about part-time job ideas
- If you believe God to change the world through crazy kiddos that have no concern for God yet.
- If you walk into a freshman dorm with the same adrenaline as walking onto the battlefield
- If you get hilarious emails like this:
Subject: Greek Impact!!!
Hey you gorgeous girls!
It’s true- tonight is the FIRST Greek Impact of the year and it is going to be SO fetch!! We are going to meet at the KD house at like 8:40 and walk over to the SigEp house together holding hands, skipping, and singing k-a-p-p-a. Okay maybe not the last few things but definitely meeting at the house so we can walk together and not be awkward turtles…or teddy bears in our case i guess. If your running late just head over to the SigEp house, things will get started around 8:48. If you have tie-dye, wear it tonight!! It’s just a lil’ sum’ sum’ to make this night even more exciting then it already is :) It’s going to be totally fun- tons of people will be there so bring friends, I don’t even care who they are! Have a good day today and hope to see you all toniiiggghhhttt!!!
Stay sexy, Love,
p.s. New Girls: let me know if you need a ride or anything tonight and I’ll arrange a limo with chilled beverages and chocolates to come pick you up:)
- And lastly, you might work with college students if…you go to work everyday expecting miracles to happen!!!!!
Pray for us tonight as we host our first Greek Impact of the semester. We are anticipating a huge turnout, yet only have space for about 150…please pray that God would multiply our loaves and fishes!!